Express Entry is a system used by the Canadian government to manage Canadian permanent residence applicants and immigrants who are willing to work under Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and the Canadian Experience Class. Its main purpose is to fill out the labour gaps in the Canadian market.
How To Get Jobs In Canada Through Express Entry
If you wish to apply for Canadian Visa through express entry, the first step is to determine if you are eligible for this program. Here are the requirements you must meet to apply for Express Entry:
1. The candidate must have worked in the same job, as a full-time paid work for at least one year or 1560 working hours, in the last 10 years. This must be at skill level 0, A, or B of the NOC (National Occupational Classification).
2. Applicant must have French or English language skills to Canadian Language Benchmark level 7, in speaking, listening, reading, and writing, proven by passing a test, taken within the last two years.
3. They must have a Canadian secondary or higher-level educational certificate, degree or diploma, or an equivalent foreign credential.
4. Having a job offer letter issued by a Canadian employer or proof of financial independence is mandatory.
5. Applicant must be admissible to Canada.
If you are willing to apply through the Federal Skilled Trades program then you must meet the following criteria:
1. The required criteria for English or French language skills.
2. Full time or part-time employment experience of 2 years within the last 5 years or equivalent working hours in a skilled trade.
3. Relevant skills, qualifications, and experience according to your chosen skilled field.
4. An employment offer for a minimum of one year from an approved Canadian employer or a Canadian issued certification in your skilled trade.
Your skill work must fall under any of this category:
Maintenance and equipment operation
Technical and supervisory roles in agriculture or natural resources
Central control operators
Processing and manufacturing
Following are the requirements to meet if you are willing to apply under the Canadian Experience Class:
1) Skilled Canadian work experience of 12 months, full-time employment, and relevant working hours for part-time, within the last 3 years.
2) The language criteria.
3) Your work should be one of the Managerial, Professional, Technical, or Skilled trades.
How To Apply For Express Entry
The most feasible way to apply for Entry express is through the government website. You must set up an Express Entry profile and fill out your relevant qualification, experience, and skill set. After that, you’ll have to wait for your application to get approved.
Successful candidates without an offer from a Canadian employer must then submit a registration form to the ESDC Job Bank. This will help them in building connections in the Canadian labour market to find a job.
Comprehensive Ranking System
All the applicants are given ranks according to their language, qualification, skills, and offer letter. The ones with more points are then called for further procedure. Once you get selected, you’ll have to apply for permanent residence within 60 days. The whole process in approval takes up to 6 months. Candidates are kept in the pool for 12 months and after that, they must renew their application. However, staying in the pool does not guarantee a job. The selected candidates must ensure that they meet all of the admissibility and eligibility criteria under the country’s immigration law, for their visa application to get accepted.